The Initiate Website
...This site is for those who...
- Would like to learn about Shaktipat Diksha
- Would like to request an Initiation
- Are interested in learning more about meditation
- Are interested in practicing meditation
The Initiate Community...
The Initiate Community has been created so meditation practitioners can meet like-minded people who are learning about and practicing a variety of different types of meditation. They encourage, support, share their practice experiences and explore deeper meaning and understandings with each other. We focus on practice, we are not a religious group. Your beliefs are your own.
You are welcome to join (you must be over 21)
- Shaktipat initiates are supported via the community
- The practices on this site are supported in the community
- I have offered a dedicated practice and support community since 2011
- There are no 'grades' of support, it is the same for everyone
My work and support are free, though donations are appreciated.
Shaktipat is unique - in that it...
- Creates ongoing,
lasting spiritual effects
- Does not require you to learn anything
- Is a process that raises kundalini in a natural,
- Gives the new initiate tangible proof of its
activities almost immediately
- The more one makes oneself
available, the stronger the experiences